Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If I Only Had a Brain!

Nathan was in trouble for messing with our camera. I sent him to time out and told him to think about what he did and why it was wrong.

The next thing I heard was, "I'm not going to think again! Not FOREVER and EVER!"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know this is going to sound completely random but I had to ask if you know Karen and Craige Sandberg of Lehi, Utah. The reason I ask is because Karen is my aunt and I believe it was you that my aunt told me about in regards to losing your sweet little Jacob. I lost my daughter, Emma, in June of this year. If I am wrong and have the wrong person, I apologize. I just saw you on the Angel Children's blog that Stephanie created. I haven't posted anything yet but I read your story and just felt the need to message you.