skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Incredible Quotes
Heard at Chez Imbler
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Quoting Alex
"I'm going to be a really good girl tomorrow. But today I'm going to be bad."
She lived up to her promise.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
How I've dreamed of a woman saying that to me! Lol
July 1, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
Angenette
Matt
Kids say the funniest things... So do adults. We wanted to share some quotes that made us laugh, cry, and stop and think for a second.
Archives
▼
2011
(3)
▼
March
(1)
Quoting Alex
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(24)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
Imbler Family Weblog
The Incredible Imblers
Jacob's Page
Our Incredible Jacob
Recent Comments
1 comment:
How I've dreamed of a woman saying that to me! Lol
Post a Comment