A commerical advertising The Sword in the Stone on DVD is on TV:
Nathan: Mom, can we buy that?
Mom: Sorry, no.
Nathan: Can we rent it?
Mom: I recorded it on the DVR and you wouldn't watch it, so I deleted it.
Nathan: But I want it. Can we rent it?
Mom: No, we'll record it the next time it comes on the Disney Channel.
Nathan: No, can we rent it?
Mom: No, we can record it. It comes on all the time.
Nathan: No, Mom, I want to rent it from Hollywood [Video]! (He really sounds exasperated with me now.)
Mom: Nathan, that costs money. I'll just record it when it comes on again and it won't cost us anything. And you can watch the Sword in the Stone as many times as you want.
Nathan: But I don't like the Sword in the Stone!
Mom: (Sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment